CORiTEC 250i DRY Touch
The CORiTEC 250i dry machine system is the most widely used CAD/CAM systems for applications of zirconium dioxide, PMMA or wax. Thanks to its 5-axis technology, these machines can also produce complex dentures with diverging stumps and undercut areas without further rework. This system is therefore ideal if a good price/performance ratio is in the foreground, while simultaneously retaining very high equipment flexibility.
Processing of CAD/CAM blocks or pre milled abutments are also possible by using the respective adapter systems. This makes the CORiTEC 250i dry a very cost effective system, offering an high variety of materials, and with its 5-axis system great flexibility as well.
- 5-axis machining systems with up to +-30° axis orientation
- tool runtime control/breakage control
- integrated cooling cycle for cooling lubricant
- HF spindle with a max. of 60,000 U/min
- 12-fold tool changer
- compressed air and coolant level monitoring
- for processing of zirconium, PMMA, wax, plastics, and grindable block materials
- processing of pre milled abutments possible
- integrated control PC with touch screen