WP Copra Sintec K 98mm Discs
Soft as wax milling of Co/Cr – wet or dry! The isostatic high pressure manufacturing process allows bridges with up to 14 units and even implant bar restorations. Non precious metal alloy type 4, therefore no limitations compared to milled or cast Co/Cr alloys. The small shrinkage allows you to place up to 40 units in a blank. Minimal wear of burs.
- Optimal homogeneity due to isostatic high pressure manufacturing process allows bar restorations, bridges with up to 14 pontics and delicate elaboration in familiar, dental technical execution
- Non precious metal alloy type 4, therefore no limitations compared to milled or cast Co/ Cr alloys
- High yield due to big surface and small shrinkage – up to 40 units in a blank
- Only 8,5% shrinkage due to unique, isostatic high pressure manufacturing process with optimal homogeneity – no distortion during sintering
- Familiar blank height in 10mm/ 12mm/ 14mm/ 16mm/ 18mm und 20mm
- Minimal wear of burs due to soft, but milling resistant material structure – therefore often called soft metal
- Optional wet- or dry processing possible using a wax strategy
Note: On our round blanks you will already find the adequate shrinkage for Amann Girrbach* systems.