PowerResins ZERO has been developed specifically for direct casting of jewelry with high details. This resins has almost no shrinkage with a shrinkage ratio below 1%. It provides good casting quality while not shrinking after 3d printing.
PowerResins Zero is our newly Zero-Shrinkage resin suitable for casting gold or silver. You can use it for filigree items as well as surface items.
Very low shrinkage (below 1%)
- No need for post-curing
- Perfect printing properties with sharp details suitable for jewelry with micro-pave prongs, engraving, highly detailed figures or filigree
- Create lighter jewelry with perfect precision
- Good direct casting and easy burnout
This special resin can be used for any type of DLP or LED/LCD curing 3d printer. It has fast curing properties depending on the 3d printer used.
- Works with any type of DLP or LED/LCD 3d printer
- Fast curing properties for fast printing
- Very accurate printing properties also suitable for Solus 3d printer