Ivoclar Vivadent’s patented lithium disilicate material is truly a revolution for the dental industry. Never before has a material been able to combine high strength, high esthetics and ease of use into one product, until now.
- IPS e.max is a lithium disilicate glass ceramic that has optimized translucency, durability and strength for full anatomical restorations. Due to the use of new technologies and optimized processing parameters, IPS e.max lithium disilicate has evolved beyond previously available lithium disilicate ceramics.
- IPS e.max lithium disilicate restorations exhibit superior durability featuring 360-400 MPa of flexural strength. When fabricated to full-contour, the monolithic structure is the most robust ceramic system tested to date. The opalescence, translucency and light diffusion properties of IPS e.max lithium disilicate were all designed to replicate natural tooth structure for beauty and undetectable restorations.
- IPS e.max is an innovative all-ceramic system which covers the entire all-ceramic indication range – from Thin Veneers to 12-unit bridges.
- IPS e.max delivers high-strength and highly esthetic materials for either Press or CAD/CAM technologies. The system consists of innovative lithium disilicate glass-ceramics used mainly for singletooth restorations and high-strength zirconium oxide for multi-unit bridges.
- IPS e.max Press are biocompatible lithium disilicate glass-ceramic ingots. They offer the fit, form and function which is expected from pressed ceramics. In addition, they offer improved flexural strength (400 MPa). With optimized aesthetic properties creating all-ceramic restorations that offer true-to-nature results has never been so easy. The E-Max crown is a type of all-ceramic crown which is preferred for its longer lasting, aesthetic qualities. This crown and the Zirconia crown are worn due to their highly attractive appearance which ensures that they complement the rest of the patients teeth. It is considered a good option for damaged, stained or poor quality teeth.
What we offer
- 5 Year Guarantee on substructure and pressed full contour units
- Pressable technology delivering the ultimate in fit, strength and aesthetics
- High strength glass ceramic offering the greatest flexural strength – 400 MPa
- Single Unit Anterior Crowns
- Single Unit Upper and Lower (5-5) Onlays
- Single Unit Premolar and Molar Inlays