Nabertherm LT 02/17LB Speed
Due to its maximum temperature of 1650 °C this model is perfectly suited for sintering of translucent zirconia. The electrically driven lift-bottom provides for easy charging. The heating all around the cylindrical furnace chamber provides for a good temperature uniformity.
By using special heating elements made of molydenum disilicide crowns and bridges are protected against chemical contamination at the best. The charge will be placed in saggars made of technical ceramics. Up to three saggars on top of each other guarantee high productivity.
Model LHT 02/17 LB Speed is additionally equipped with rapid cooling device. The furnace automatically opens stepwise for faster cooling. Depending on the charge and the type of saggars process times shorter than two hours can be realized.
- Tmax 1650 °C
- High-quality heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide offer best possible protection against chemical interaction between charge and heating elements
- Furnace chamber lined with first-class, durable fiber materials
- Outstanding temperature uniformity due to all-round furnace chamber heating
- Furnace chamber with a volume of 2 liters, table with large floor space
- Electric screw drive with push button operation, automatic opening of Speed model for cooling possible
- Housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel
- Exhaust air vent in the roof
- Speed model with drying function. When starting the program the table will be driven in drying position and closes automatically at 500 °C
- Delivery incl. starter set to charge the zirconia works
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with
- EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the furnace and load
- Saggar for charging of up to three layers
- Process control and documentation with Controltherm MV software package
* – These furnaces are available for main voltage of 110 V – 120 V resp. 200 V – 240 V, 1/N/PE or 2/PE
1- If connected at 230 V 1/N/PE