The high-temperature furnace LT 02/13 CR is perfectly suited for sintering of cobalt-chromium restorations. The blanks are placed in the retort and will be sintered under argon. The specific design in combination with sintering pearls provides for good sintering results in a nearly oxygen-free atmosphere at very low argon consumption.
The system is open and can be programmed for various materials up to sintering temperatures of
1300 °C. Furthermore, the model LT 02/13 CR is designed for a single-phase connection.
- Tmax 1300 °C
- Working temperature up to 1280 °C, depending on the CoCr material
- Single-phase connection
- High quality, non-classified fiber material
- Housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel
- Dual shell housing for low external temperatures and high stability
- Gas supply system with solenoid valve and flow meter
- Multi-part gassing retort with good sealing for sintering under argon
- Retort volume for up to 30 units per sintering process
- Controller allows for automatic temperature control and switching of the gas flow
- Switching system with solid-state-relays to switch the heating
- Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the furnace and load
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions