CORiTEC 250i and 250i CORiTEC dry machine systems are the most widely used CADICAM entry level systems. Thanks to their 5-axis technology, these machines can also produce complex dentures with diverging stumps without rework. Milling machines are ideal if a good price/performance ratio is the main principal objective + the very high ﬂexibility of the machine system.
The 250i also features an option of wet processing. Wet processing takes place mostly in the processing of CAD/CAM blocks and special plastic materials.
- 5-axis machining system with up to 30° axis orientation
- Extraction system to extract the resulting particulate matter
- Tool runtime control/breakage control
- Automatic compressed air and coolant monitoring
- Integrated cooling circuit for cooling lubricant (only CORJTEC 250i)
- For processing of zirconium dioxide, PMMA, wax, plastics, and grindable block materials
- HF spindle up to 60,000 rpm
- Control software Remote DENTAL 2.0
- High-resolution and high-performance micro-step controllers and motors on all axes control PC with Windows 7/8
- Air purge system and cooling nozzles for wet processing are integrated in the spindle holder. High precision through integrated temperature compensation!
|Number of axles and machining type||5 axes, simultaneous machining|
|Max tilt angle of the rotary axis||A-axis +/- 30deg / B-axis +/- 25 deg|
|Wet processing||Integrated only in CORiTEC 25Oi|
|Spindle max. I Pm..||6O,000 rpm / 0.4 kW|
|Axle drives||Microstep motors|
|Tool fitting||3mm shaft|
|Work piece changer||Manual|
|width x depth x height||520 x 550x 650 mm|
|Mains voltage/frequency/power||100V-240 V/ 50/60 Hz / 900 W|
|Compressed air supply||6-9 bar constant supply, only 50 litres/minute|
|Materials||Zirconium dioxide, aluminium oxide, PMMA, plastics, composites, wax. Glass ceramics and hybrid ceramics (only CORiTEC 25Oi)|
|Compatibility||98mm/98.5mm blanks, CAD/CAM blocks (3-fold adapters), Lava frames|