Whitepeaks Sintec K
Milled using an Imes 250i or 350i Loader Mill and then sintered in a Nabertherm LT 02.13 CR furnace, which uses Argon gas as a protective atmosphere during the sintering.
This process has given TTC higher accuracy and consistent of fit. Also the quality of the frameworks, or Full contour units produced, is higher. Sintec K frameworks are compatible with commonly used Metal Bonded porcelains, either using a bonding agent or opaque dentine wash as the first layer applied, prior to build up.
What we offer
- Long Span capabilities – Span length of 14 Units possible
- Advanced capabilities – Up to 4 Adjacent pontics on bridges in anterior section, within U/L 3-3 (2112).
- Up to 2 Adjacent pontics between retainers on posterior bridges
- Tensile Strength 864 MPa
- Thermal coefficient of expansion: 14,26×10-6 K-1
- Compatible with wide range of metal bonded porcelains
- Accurate – Fantastic accuracy on fit due to CAD/CAM production techniques