VITA ENAMIC is the first dental hybrid ceramic in the world with a dual-network structure. A truly ground-breaking dental material, the dominant ceramic network is strengthened by a polymer network, with both networks fully integrated with one another. In addition to a high degree of elasticity, this innovative hybrid ceramic guarantees particularly high load capacity after adhesive bonding.
Practices/ laboratories benefit from:
- Enormous load capacity since masticatory forces are absorbed
- Reduction of wall thickness possible to achieve restorations that are gentle on oral substance
- Highly precise and particularly accurate results
- Fast and efficient CAM fabrication
- Tooth-like material properties
Our engineers are currently developing a Vita Enamic solution.